The 2000 Series is a professional and highly specialised range of survey products designed to meet the most demanding survey applications. The modular design of the system enables complete scaleability for future growth and can be installed in a wide variety of vehicles due to its limited requirement of computer hardware.
Once your requirements are established, simply customise the Hawkeye 2000 to meet your specifications. Combined with the Hawkeye range of acquisition and processing software, you have all the tools you need to make informed decisions about your network.
Various Hawkeye 2000 modules are typically installed onto a dedicated Network Survey Vehicle (NSV). The type of vehicle used as the NSV is entirely the client’s choice and is commonly dictated by specific requirements of the project, end user and location the vehicle will be operated in.
- network and project level road and asset collection surveys
- routine pavement monitoring surveys
- roadside inventory and asset management
- road geometry and mapping surveys
- contractor quality control
- road safety assessment
- airport runway maintenance