ARRB can undertake:
- Routine Maintenance Inspection (Level 1) - a visual inspection to check the overall serviceability of the structure and identify maintenance issues.
- Detailed component Condition Inspection (Level 2) - consists of a detailed report outlining the condition state of every structural component.
- Detailed Structural Engineering and Material Inspection (Level 3) - analytical analysis of a structure with suitable defect identification and investigation.
We offer workshops on Bridge Inspection throughout the year. Check our Events Calendar.
ARRB can provide a range of services to address the management of structural infrastructure assets including:
- development of rehabilitation and maintenance strategies
- bridge maintenance prioritisation
- economic evaluation of bridge rehabilitation treatments with NPV and B/C calculations
- bridge asset valuations
- training in the preparation of a bridge works program
- development of bridge management systems
- advice on bridge management systems
- development of analysis modules for bridge management systems.