YOUR NOMINEES FOR THE NATIONAL TRANSPORT RESEARCH AWARDS 2019
The NTR Awards recognises and celebrates research excellence across the transport sector and brings together the elite of the roads and transport industry for one night.
We're delighted to reveal the brilliant researchers making ground-breaking impacts in the transport industry.
Without further ado, here are your shortlisted nominees for 2019:
Lifetime Research Award
- Dr Burt Look
- Professor Raphael Grzebieta
- Monash Institute of Transport Studies
Research Impact Award
- Pipe Fracture Prediction – Professor Jayantha Kodikara/Monash University
- Fatalities Research Project – Toll Group
- Intelligent Safe Surface Assessment Vehicle (iSSAVe) – ARRB
Research Rising Star Award
- Dr Brody Clark - WSP / Queesland University of Technology
- Lu Dai - Monash University
- Sameera Pitawala - Monash University
Road Construction Innovation Award
- Recycled Crushed Glass in Concrete Pavements: A New Material
for Infrastructure Projects – Lendlease
- Use of Sustainable Road Pavement – Transurban
- Upgrade of Bernera Road – Liverpool City Council
Research into Reality Award
- 100% Recycled Asphalt – City of Adelaide / Downer
- National Asset Centre of Excellence (NACoE) – Queensland
Department of Transport and Main Roads
- NSW Rural Roads Stereotypical Cross-Section
Framework Initiative – Transport for NSW
Congratulations to all our finalists and thank you for those who nominated!
If you’re as intrigued as we are to know the winners, make sure you book your seats today - only limited places still available.