DRAINAGE CONSTRUCTION ON MAJOR ROAD PROJECTS
The aim of this course is to enhance participants' basic drainage good practice knowledge and provide confidence on when to request clarification of site works during construction phase. The course provides best practice and up to date advice on relevant legislation, specifications, and requirements.
- An overview of typical drainage design
- Various drainage systems and their use in road construction, including surface and sub-surface drainage
- Water sensitive road design
- Drainage construction practices including construction materials
- Materials handling and installation
- Maintenance requirements
- How and when to raise an issue
- Quality processes and assurance for delivered works
- Safety and sustainability considerations
Time: 8.30am - 5pm
Cost: $450 (exc GST)
Workshop Dates and Location
Workshop Date: 21st October
Location: Dandenong - Venue TBC
Workshop Date: 9th November
Location: MRPV Geelong, Hedley Room, 230-242 Colac Road, Geelong
You can choose your workshop option when registering.
Who Is This For?
- Project managers
- Graduate, site, project and senior engineers
- Site construction managers
- Site supervisors/site foremen
- Leading hands
- Safety supervisors
- Quality managers/engineers
- Surveillance cadets/officers/managers
Some courses are also relevant to:
- Traffic managers/engineers
- Community stakeholder and engagement specialists
*Dates and prices are subject to change.