SUCCESSFUL WORKSITE TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT ON MAJOR ROAD PROJECTS
The aim of this course is to provide participants with knowledge of the roles, responsibilities, and accountabilities of stakeholders in order to improve the planning, communication and management of disruptions caused by projects works. The course provides best practice and up to date advice on relevant legislation.
Module 1: Why Your Role Is Important To Successful Outcomes - covers:
- The Who - Roles of the parties involved in traffic management
- The What - Objectives of planning, responsibilities for each role
- The Why - Relevant legislation and guidance, community experience, and real-world examples
Module 2: Trust In The Process - covers:
- The How - Processes you must follow
- The When - Lead times for successful planning and communication
- Ongoing - Monitoring, feedback loops and change management
Workshop Date: 22nd November
Time: 8.30am – 5pm
Duration: 8.5 hrs
Cost: $385 (inc GST)
Who Is This For?
The MRPV Technical Training Program is targeted at new and existing workforce from industry and MTIA who have some general knowledge and awareness of construction works required to carry out specific tasks relating to civil construction.
- Project managers
- Graduate, site, project and senior engineers
- Site construction managers
- Site supervisors/site foremen
- Leading hands
- Safety supervisors
- Quality managers/engineers
- Surveillance cadets/officers/managers
Some courses are also relevant to:
- Traffic managers/engineers
- Community stakeholder and engagement specialists
*Dates and prices are subject to change.