4th International Conference on Driver Distraction and Inattention, 9-11 November 2015
Early bird registration closes in 1 day, SAVE $275!
ARRB Group, in conjunction with our co-hosts SAFER, Sweden’s premiere vehicle and traffic safety research centre, is pleased to announce DDI2015 will be held in Sydney, Australia this year.
We are delighted to welcome Volvo as our new conference gold sponsor.
- Adjunct Professor Trent Victor, Senior Technical Leader Crash Avoidance, Volvo Car Corporation, Sweden
- Professor John Wann, Chair of Psychology - Department of Psychology Perception, Action and Decision Making, Royal Holloway University of London, UK
Keynote address and special sessions:
- Driver distraction and autonomous vehicles
- Driver Distraction and Public Policy
- Driver Headspace
- Auditory-vocal distraction
Plus over 50 paper and non-paper presentations on main topics including theory, measurement, effects, crash risk and prevention/mitigation and more!
For more information and to register click here