You are invited to attend a ARRB information seminar - Getting the Most out of your Road Network Infrastructure.
Doug Pearson will open the session outlining some of the challenges facing WA local governments. Doug is the WA President of the Institute of Public Works Engineering Australasia.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Pavement Asset Management Fundamentals
- Data collection technologies for local roads
- Making use of ROMAN II data to increase grant funding
- Maximising the potential of ROMAN II
- Embracing a safe system approach for LG
- Harnessing ROMAN II data to facilitate efficient network operation
- Parking management challenges for LG
Date: Tuesday 23rd September 2014
Time: 8:00am till 11:30am (including morning tea)
Where: The Rise, 28 Eighth Ave, Maylands WA 6051
Who Should Attend: Project Managers, Asset Managers, Road Design & Construction Engineers, Transport Engineers, Works Officers, Road Pavement Supervisors.
* No consultants