ARRB supports the ITTEC 12 Heavy-Vehicle Industry Outlook Conference that will be held on 13th & 14th March 2012, at the Life Saving Victoria Conference Centre in Port Melbourne.
ITTEC 12 will bring together the many disciplines of the industry to focus on challenges, outlook, planning and strategy considerations.
The Conference is held on the two days before the Melbourne Truck and Trailer show opens. There is a first class speaker list, a modest registration fee and a great venue.
ITTEC 12 is not an engineering conference. Its sessions will consider market conditions, likely regulatory changes, customer expectations, road safety improvements, new technology status, productivity blocks, manpower needs, chain of responsibility issues, etc. The format will have a mixture of presentations, panels and interviews. An informal approach will promote participation by delegates.
The website http://www.trucktrailerconference.com.au/ is fully operational and registrations can be made and paid for on the web. Please visit it to see the program.
Some of the 36 presenters are:
- Gerard Waldron, MDS of ARRB Group
- Gary Liddle, CEO VicRoads
- Dr Soames Job, Executive Director, National Road Safety Council (Australia)
- Richard Hancock, Project Director, National Heavy Vehicle Regulator
- Jack Gisinger, President, SAF Holland Inc USA
- Alfred Unger, MD BPW Transpec
- Kolja Rebstock, MD Daimler Trauks (Australia)
- Gianpetro Mascialino, MD V Orlandi Italy
- Ross McArthur, Manager Vehicle Safety VicRoads
- David Anderson, Chairman of the PBS Reference Group.