Every two years Freight Week is held at Melbourne Park Function Centre, hosted by the Victorian Transport Association and the Victorian Automobile Chamber of Commerce.
It’s an opportunity to share the agenda across a spectrum of issues that affect our daily lives, and to discuss where the future of freight is headed.
Date: 2-6 September 2013
Location: Melbourne Park Function Centre
Website & Tickets: www.freightweek.com.au
Sessions on each day:
- Monday 2nd - Technology Highway & Managing Congestion
- Tuesday 3rd - Waterfront & Rail Trends
- Wednesday 4th - Future Workforce & Road Transport Trends
- Thursday 5th - Safety Day & Emergency Response
- Friday 6th - Freight Outlook