Thursday 27 June at 2PM AEST.
Join us for a FREE ARRB webinar on Thursday, June 27, 2019 at 2:00 PM AEST.
The Restricted Access Vehicle Route Assessment Tool (RAV RAT) is designed to assist Local Governments, State Road Authorities and other road owners acting as Road Managers under the Heavy Vehicle National Law (HVNL). The tool provides Road Managers with consistent methodology for undertaking a route assessment to determine heavy vehicle access. RAV RAT’s assessment methodology is based on the following guidelines:
- ARRB’s PBS Network Classification Guidelines for Local Government (2012), and
- OSOM guidelines developed by ARRB in conjunction with Transport for NSW (2016).
- Introduction to RAV RAT
- Guide on creating a new route in the tool
- Guide on confirming and adding additional route elements to the route
- Guide on using the PBS Expert module to assess a routes level of access
- Time for questions and answers
This webinar will be presented by Kieran Hay of ARRB.
Since starting at ARRB in 2017, Kieran has worked primarily on transport safety, heavy vehicle safety, road design and connected automated vehicles.
Join us for this FREE webinar on June 27, 2019 at 2:00 PM AEST.
Participants please note - this session will commence at 2:00 PM AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time). There may be time zone differences that apply. It is recommended that you connect to the webinar 15 minutes prior to allow sufficient time for potential connection delays.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.