6 May 2021, 11AM AWST | 1PM AEST
Join us for this FREE WARRIP webinar!
This webinar will cover best practice for preparing pavements for sprayed sealing, covering topics including:
- Compaction: processes, controlling segregation, moisture contents, level control, finishing
- Dryback: targets and implications
- Ball Embedment tests: process and implications
- Visual assessment of the pavement surface ready for sealing
- Ride quality testing
- Bituminous materials: priming and types of seals
- Equipment for seal operations
- Sprayed seal performance – aggregate retention, binder application rates, surface texture
Steve Patrick - Senior Technology Leader in ARRB’s Future Transport Infrastructure, ARRB
Cassandra Simpson - Principal Professional Leader, Road Asset Performance, ARRB
Join us for this FREE WARRIP webinar on May 6, 2021 at 11AM AWST.
Participants please note – this session will commence during Australian Western Standard Time (AWST). There may be time zone differences that apply. It is recommended that you connect to the webinar 15 minutes prior to allow sufficient time for potential connection delays. It is also important that you check the system requirements for the webinar in advance of the session.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.