Integrated PlanningThe Australian Road Research Board (ARRB) can provide comprehensive and integrated planning for and management of travel by people and goods.
ARRB considers all travel modes: walking, cycling, bus, rail, motor vehicles (including parking), and freight. We deliver plans, strategies, policies and guidelines that are sustainable, safe, efficient, equitable and practical.
In our transport planning and management projects we focus on:
- understanding access and mobility needs, now and into the future
- engagement with stakeholders
- in-depth and multi-discipline analysis
- travel solutions that recognise economic, social, land use,environmental and urban design goals
- developing sustainable plans, policies and strategies.