Overview of training
The Australian Road Research Board (ARRB), Trafficworks and Road Solutions have been engaged by The Department of Transport – Victoria (DoT) to be licenced training providers delivering VicRoads and DoT accredited technical training.
Download the DoT Movement and Place brochure below
All training courses will be held online – video conference version which will include:
- 6 x 2 hours video conference sessions over six weeks
- Six hours of self-paced learning within the six weeks
- Online resources.
Cost: $2,000 +GST
The aim of this course is to understand how the Movement & Place Framework is being developed in Victoria and learn how to apply it to your work. This could be for:
- High level strategy
- Strategic planning
- Land-use planning
- Statutory planning
- To assess network challenges and competing demands
- Decision making to consider movement, place, safety and the environment
- Project development
- Network operation.
The training will take place via video conferencing commencing at 10 am to 12 pm or 1pm to 3pm on the following dates:
- General Overview - 22 September 2020
- Movement Classifications (Module 1) - 29 September 2020
- Place Classifications (Module 1) - 6 October 2020
- Network Performance (Module 2) - 13 October 2020
- Solutions Development (Module 3) - 20 October 2020
- Options Development (Module 4) - 27 October 2020
The video conferencing platform (e.g. ZOOM, Skype, etc.) will be communicated well before the training. If any participants have any constraints in relation to any video conferencing platforms, please inform the organisers.
You will require a personal computer i.e mobile phone only won’t be suitable
*Dates and prices are subject to change.