Overview of training
The Australian Road Research Board (ARRB), Trafficworks and Road Solutions have been engaged by The Department of Transport – Victoria (DoT) to be licenced training providers delivering VicRoads and DoT accredited technical training.
All Training Courses will be held at the ARRB national headquarters unless otherwise noted:
Workshop Date: May 12
Time: 9.30am – 2pm
Duration: 4.5 hours
Cost: $475 +GST
This course is for local government personnel only.
The aim of this course is to learn how the Department of Transport translates high-level transport and land-use plans and strategies into projects and operations on the transport network.
The M&P framework enables complex network challenges and competing demands to be assessed at strategic and project levels.
As a result of completing this course, practitioners and decision-makers will have confidence applying the M&P framework to consider movement, place, safety and environmental outcomes when making decisions on our transport network.
At the end of this course participants will:
- Understand the M&P Framework and its four modules.
- Understand M&P network classifications (Module 1) and use these to determine the strategic function and importance of different transport modes, place, safety and environment on the transport network.
- Understand the LGA M&P Classification Review and Change Request process and learn how to use the resources and tools to submit M&P Classification Change Requests.
Who Should Attend
Local government personnel:
- Engineers, strategic planners, traffic managers, urban designers.
- Executives, Managers and Team Leaders.
*Dates and prices are subject to change.