Overview of training
The Australian Road Research Board (ARRB), Trafficworks and Road Solutions have been engaged by The Department of Transport – Victoria (DoT) to be licenced training providers delivering VicRoads and DoT accredited technical training.
Workshop Date: November 15th - 17th
Time: 10am – 12.30pm
Duration: 6 Days over 2.5hrs each day
$3,000 + GST Session 1 – 6 (Package A + Package B)
$1,000 + GST Session 1 – 2 (Package A)
$2,000 + GST Session 3 – 6 (Package B)
Pedestrians & Cyclists – Thinking, Planning and Designing
- raise further awareness why walking and cycling matter
- inform of the latest foundational policies, decision-making frameworks and methodologies
- advise on systemic actions to further include pedestrians and cyclists in our transport system
- raise awareness of existing resources, practical tools, and best practices
- provide detailed advice on design practices for pedestrians and cyclists
- practice the provided frameworks, tools and design advice during the training
- identify immediate next steps for participants and any support they need
(BEng Civil (Hons)
Daniel is the Principal Road Safety Engineer at Road Solutions Pty Ltd, a specialist road safety engineering consultancy
based in Melbourne.
Bernard is an Associate with Trafficworks, a specialist traffic engineering and design consultancy based in Melbourne.
Who Should Attend
- State and Local government personnel
- Engineers, planners, traffic managers
- Consultants involved in traffic transport, road safety and planning
- Executives, Managers and Team Leaders
- Communication and engagement personnel.
*Dates and prices are subject to change.