ARRB provides opportunities to access the latest research, knowledge and expertise. These services are a part of the national and international land transport dissemination and coordination initiatives that are financially supported by our valued National Interest Service (NIS) members.
Free searchable full-text access to a wide selection of ARRB publications (from 1962 to present) and other industry-related content with permission from other organisations. Presently contains over 10,000 items.
The CRC for Rail Innovation commissioned ARRB to create an online resource of rail knowledge. The Rail Knowledge Bank continues to be maintained by ARRB under the National Interest Services (NIS) program with support from an Advisory Group of rail industry professionals.
ATRI is an extensive database of information on land transport publications which contains over 180,000 records. It is made publicly available as part of the USA Transportation Research Board (TRIS) and OECD (ITRD) database, TRID.
Transport and Road Update (TARU) is a monthly alert, detailing newly published material organised into key land transport subject areas.
The National Interest Services supports leadership and coordination of this network. The network aims to improve resource and expertise sharing across member libraries.
Making News in Transport is a weekly email alert service of selected land transport-related news items from Australia and overseas. It is produced by ARRB under the National Interest Services (NIS) program. Through NIS, the federal, state and territory road agencies support the provision of land transport information in the national interest.
- Federal Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development, Communications and the Arts
- Transport Canberra and City Services, Australian Capital Territory
- Transport for NSW, New South Wales
- Department of Transport and Planning, Victoria
- Department of Transport and Main Roads, Queensland
- Main Roads Western Australia
- Department for Infrastructure and Transport, South Australia
- Department of State Growth, Tasmania
- Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics, Northern Territory.