Road Safety Intelligence Toolkit
Get road safety data insights of your road network.
Introducing the NTRO/ARRB interactive web-based toolkit:
Road Safety Intelligence Toolkit (RSIT).
NTRO/ARRB is a recognised leader in road safety research development to implement strategies that make our roads safer now, and into the future.
Allows Road Managers to:
- Identify crash points by location on a map. The information displayed on the map is derived from crash data sourced from multiple state bodies, processed, harmonised and aligned by ARRB.
- Identify the crash trend for last the 5 years, or a selection
- Identify crash rate by gender, age,
crash type, speed and contributing factors
- Prioritise infrastructure and safety based on crash trend.
This interactive Toolkit can be used to identify crash trends and injury severity by the use of multiple filters. It allows a bespoke approach to understand the road network deficiencies in order to develop countermeasures for future work programs. A program of works can be developed by our ARRB experts, or by road managers.
- RSIT can provide you with insights on the crash trends within your jurisdiction in many different formats. Road Managers will be able to filter crashes by various options to identify emerging trends, top crash locations and can be categorised to suit your search query.
- The search queries are shown in a graphical format that can break down the data to provide valuable insights seamlessly.
- An additional service ARRB can provide is determining speed compliance and safe speed summaries.
RSIT is an interactive web-based tool developed by ARRB. Available to Local, State and Federal jurisdictions with a minimum 6 month and
12 month subscription based pricing model.
ARRB can provide you with insights on the crash trends in different formats.
Road Managers will be able to filter crashes by various options to identify emerging trends, top crash locations, speed compliance and safe speeds summaries.