A game-changer for road safety.
NTRO has launched NetRisk2 - a next-generation road safety tool for road managers and asset owners that will change the way we identify and prioritise the treatment of high-risk roads.
- Using evidence-based assessments of infrastructure to identify the risk on your network
- Seeing this risk mapped across your road network (using AusRAP and ANRAM)
- Identifying the highest risk locations
- Being able to see how road safety can be improved BEFORE you start work
- Using this information to prepare a program of works (including asset maintenance and road safety projects) with an analysis of the costs and benefits
- Comparing different works scenarios to ensure the greatest return on investment
For the first time ever, NTRO's web-based tool NetRisk2 integrates multiple risk assessment methods into the one platform - with Australian Road Assessment Program (AusRAP/iRAP) and Australian National Risk Assessment Model (ANRAM) results reported.
NetRisk2 is designed to make a real impact in supporting road managers to achieve Vision Zero by reducing road fatalities and serious injuries with a targeted, cost-effective, data and evidence-driven approach.