The Sealed Roads Best Practice Guide was first published in May 2020 and captures current best practice in managing sealed roads. The Guide is targeted at local government, road agencies and road managers that are tasked with maintaining sealed roads in Australia.
This course provides participants with a comprehensive overview of the Guide, as well as practical training on the interpretation and application of the various technical elements covered in the Guide. Each module is presented by an ARRB specialist and includes both technical background information and practical case studies.
Duration: One day
Delivery method: In person/online
+61 3 9881 1555
- Learning Outcomes
- Target Audience
- Understanding of important factors to consider when managing sealed roads.
- Understanding of how to maintain sealed roads.
- Knowledge of the various technical aspects related to sealed roads.
- Broad appreciation for the approaches used in the asset management of sealed roads.
- An understanding of the development process for works programs.
- Understanding of the typical maintenance activities.
- Technical staff responsible for managing roads
- Engineers and road asset managers
- Field staff and inspectors
- Engineers new to the asset management of sealed roads