Australia's biggest national asset is the road network. 800,000km of roads, worth an estimated $300 billion, 80% of which is controlled by local government. ARRB's Your Road. Your Asset course is both a refresher and new, expansive insight into modern road asset management in Australia.
Your Road. Your Asset is a one-day, in-person course covering Asset Management for roads, providing you with an appreciation and understanding of the approaches used in managing sealed roads, unsealed roads, local and arterial roads. Combine it with The Fundamentals of Building Roads for a comprehensive two-day course on understanding asset management for roads and modern pavement theory and practice.
Your Road. Your Asset will give you new insight into modern road asset management, and valuable Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours to enhance your knowledge and skills.
Purchase Your Road. Your Asset and The Fundamentals of Building Roads courses together to receive a discount!
Duration: One Day
- Course Content
- Target Audience
- Determine the objectives and scope of Asset Management at a broad level
- Identify preservation strategies for Asset Management at a high level
- Describe investment strategies in Asset Management at a broad level
- Appreciate the need and approaches to balance the demands of multiple outcomes within a changing operational environment
Road and Transport Owner and Managing Agencies
- Portfolio Directors, Policy and Budget Roles
- Asset Management and Planning Roles
- Capital Investment Roles
- Project Evaluation and Governance Roles
Road and Concession Management Contractors, Developers and Consultants
- Asset Managers and Specialists
- Project Managers
- Contract Managers
- Site Engineers